Pursuing Justice in Throughout the Upstate of South Carolina
Skilled litigator offers personalized attention and delivers complete solutions #criminaldefenselawyer #sccriminaldefenselawyer #specialeducationattorney
Whether you are facing criminal charges, have a special needs child with issues with your school district or a civil dispute affecting issues dear to you, you must choose your legal counsel carefully. Too many attorneys are content with reaching a resolution when they should be consumed with the desire to deliver justice. I’m Andrew Potter of Potter Law, and for more than 20 years I have sought justice for my clients in special education, criminal and civil cases. As an attorney in private practice and as senior trial attorney for the public defenders’ offices of the 10th Judicial Circuit and Anderson County, I’ve represented individuals who had a great deal to lose in high-stakes legal battles. In those cases, it’s no exaggeration to say I was the last obstacle to a miscarriage of justice. Past clients have found me to be:
- Determined — I simply refuse to leave the field when others think the cause is lost. In my heart, I know I can only rest when I’ve done my utmost to serve my clients.
- Knowledgeable — Experience is the best teacher, and after more than two decades of practice, I can claim a wealth of knowledge in my practice areas.
- Persistent — Determination without persistence is simply stubbornness. Persistence requires a hands-on approach, doing the multitude of small tasks necessary to move the legal mountain and arriving at a complete solution for even the most complex problem.
If you want dedicated counsel and determined courtroom advocacy, you can trust Potter Law. #criminaldefenselawyer #sccriminaldefenselawyer
Focused advocacy for a variety of legal issues
As a special education attorney, civil and criminal law attorney, I have undertaken a variety of cases for a diverse clientele. My areas of practice include:
- Criminal defense — I have successfully defended numerous felony cases, including murder cases where my clients were facing the death penalty.
- Special Education — Special Education If you don’t agree with the services and/or program your child’s school district is offering your child with special education needs, you should consider consulting with a special education attorney.
- Family law — Divorce cases often require aggressive litigation of matters related to child custody, child support, alimony and the division of property. I provide you with the strong advocacy you need to protect your rights and your family.
- Federal criminal defense — If you face federal charges, you can expect highly professional, aggressive prosecution. I am prepared to challenge FBI investigators and U.S. Attorneys to make their case beyond a reasonable doubt or rethink their prosecution.
- Juvenile Criminal Defense Law — I provide advice and counsel on a wide range of Juvenile Criminal Defense Law matters throughout South Carolina.
- Probate Administration–Helping families with administrating estates for their loved ones.
As an attorney who considers it a privilege to fight for my clients, I find inspiration in the words of Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, the creator of Don Quixote: “The wounds received in battle bestow honor, they do not take it away.” If you retain my services, it will be my honor to fight for you.
Contact a determined trial attorney in Upstate, South Carolina
Attorney Andrew Potter provides determined advocacy in civil and criminal court throughout South Carolina. If you want a proven fighter on your side, make the call today. Call Potter Law at 864-214-6233 or contact the office online.